Is pain or stiffness getting in the way of your yoga practice and daily life?
Would you like to learn practical ways to help heal & prevent injury?
Or are you simply interested in knowing more about how the body works?
Join physiotherapist + yoga teacher Renee Kelly in exploring simple concepts that raise your body awareness + empower you to modify for your body's needs.
In this 5 part workshop series, we break it down into the 5 most common injury areas:
- low back/hamstrings - 18th June
- shoulders/neck - 9th July
- hips - 6th August
- knees - 20th August
- wrists - 3rd September
So you can learn & integrate in each part:
- basic anatomy & common injuries
- habits that contribute to muscle imbalances & joint strain
- common problematic yoga poses
- simple modifications & healthy habits to enhance your practice & wellbeing
Packed with practical information, these workshops will benefit all levels of practice, from beginners looking for a safe start to yoga teachers wanting to expand their knowledge.